NECC-AD hires qualified individuals to work in a variety of positions in our Center. Most positions require a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree and completion of a NECC-approved teacher training program
- Experience working with special needs populations
- Experience using Applied Behavior Analysis preferred
- Arabic-English bilingual preferred (required for some positions)
- Minimum Master’s degree in Special Education or Behavior Analysis and licensure or certification in the appropriate discipline
- Minimum three years experience working with special needs populations
- Experience implementing Applied Behavior Analysis programming
- Strong interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Experience in staff supervision and intensive instruction preferred
For more information about NECC-AD employment please submit a CV and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls and no fax or hard-copy CVs accepted.